The Adam A3X Studio Monitor is designed for studio environments with limited space whilst still easily meeting professional requirements. The A3X is driven by two Class A/B amplifiers that provide a deep, rich bass response and accurate sound reproduction, especially in the critical areas between 200Hz and 400Hz with a maximum SPL of 106dB per pair. The A3X is equipped with extensive controls including a tweeter gain control, as well as XLR and RCA connectors. Additionally, the A3X comes complete with a pair of studio monitor stands.
The AX series provides you with monitors that are perfect for a wide range of applications. These monitors are equipped with a front-firing bass reflex port for improved responses and easily accessible controls on the front panel for greater ease of use. The handmade X-ART tweeter delivers precise transient responses and the capability of reproducing the finest sonic details.
The Adam A3X features an integrated A/B amplifier, designed specifically to partner with the X-Art tweeter and driver. Adam Monitors utilise the highest-grade components and technological advances to ensure optimal audio quality and performance. The integrated power amp is no exception, with its ultra-low distortion and excellent damping factor. The amplifier features an internal bandwidth of more than 1 MHz, delivering an ultra-wide response up to 300kHz. With its simple yet effective design, the high-frequency power amp ensures optimal audio performance for your X-Art tweeter and driver.
One of the most unique features of the Adam Monitor is the X-Art Tweeter and Driver. The X-Art technology by Adam Audio was created to improve overall audio fidelity and performance on Adam’s own studio monitors. The X-Art membrane is comprised of a plated diaphragm which compresses or expands depending on the audio signal applied. The result is that air is drawn in and out like the human respiratory system, for truly natural and detailed acoustic qualities. The result is improved audio performance and higher dynamic output with wide dispersion.
Stereolink is a useful feature when working on desktop DAWs. The two additional input and output jacks for the second stereo channel allow you to control the volume for both monitors using the control of only one monitor. Unlike the typical master-slave configuration, each A3X is fully equipped and can function either as a master or a slave unit.
- 4.5" 50W Active 2-Way Studio Monitor
- Custom X-Art tweeter
- Dual 25W amplifiers
- Extended frequency response captures every nuance of your source audio
- Dual bass ports for extended bass response
- XLR and RCA input connectors
- Ideal for mixing, mastering, multimedia and more
- Front-panel gain control and rear-panel tweeter gain control
- Unique Stereolink connector, allows you to connect A3X speakers together
- Mid-Woofer Size: 4.5'' / 120mm
- Mid-Woofer Cone Material: Carbon Fiber
- Mid-Woofer Voice Coil: 1'' / 25mm
- Tweeter Type: X-ART
- Tweeter Diaphragm Area: 4''² / 2420mm²
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Amplifier Power RMS: 50W
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: >106 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2800 Hz
- Input Connectors: XLR / RCA
- Input Impedance: 10 KOhm
- Magnetically Shielded: No
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 10'' x 6'' x 7.5'' / 252mm x 150mm x 185mm
- Weight: 10.1lb / 4.6kg