When was the last time your heart started racing at the thought of making music? How long has it been since you heard sounds that were entirely new? When did you last find an instrument that truly inspired you? Reset the counter: MatrixBrute has arrived. It’s an outstanding analog synthesizer: with three Brute oscillators, a Steiner-Parker filter and a ladder filter, three extra-fast envelopes, analog effects, and its incredible modula- tion matrix, MatrixBrute is a massive sonic beast.
Power beyond the matrix
MatrixBrute makes the most of each module through a matrix that offers thousands of potential modulation routings. You can invent a sound palette of your own and make your mark on any song!
The matrix can also recall presets. So grab one of the 256 groundbreaking factory presets or recall one of your own sounds instantly! MatrixBrute packs the power of a modular synthesizer with the indispensable ability to save each patch.
And get this: the matrix is also used to create and play sequences. Now you can jam directly on your analog synthesizer. Sounds can evolve in melody and texture, exactly the way you want.
Sound beyond the power
We’ve also included true analog effects to maintain a 100% analog signal path. When was the last time you worked with an analog delay, chorus, or reverb? We’re talking fat, fat, fat sound here. And it also has a great arpeggiator! MatrixBrute is easy to understand, a phenomenal source of inspiration and a truly empowering instrument. It offers tons of connections so you can work in any setup. It sports a quality keybed and a solid chassis so you can take it with you anywhere! Forget drop-down menus and double functions. Forget connectivity issues. Forget limitations. This is you in control. This is you inventing sounds. This is analog avant-garde.
- Mono/duophonic analog synthesizer
- 256 presets (factory & user combined)
- 2 analog exponential VCOs:
- Saw + UltraSaw, Square + Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer, Sub
- 1 Analog Linear VCO/LFO
- Saw, Square, Triangle, Sine waveforms; LFO time divisions; Key track
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync
- Audio Mod:
- VCO1>2;VCO1VCO2;VCF1 VCF2;VCF1VCF2
- Noise Generator:
- White ; Pink ; Red ; Blue noise types
- 5-input audio mixer with filter routing
- Steiner-Parker filter with 12+24 dB per octave modes; Drive; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch
- Ladder filter with 12+24 dB per octave modes; Drive; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass
- 2 LFO’s
- Sine, Tri, Square, Ramp, Saw, Random, S&H
- 3 envelope generators
- 2 Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release • 1 Delay, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- External Audio In
- 16x16 Matrix modulation panel, 64-step sequencer
- STEP enable, Slide, Accent, Modulation
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- Analog Effects
- Stereo delay, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Analog Reverberator
- 12 CV / Gate inputs/outputs
- Audio Input, Line or Instrument level, Stereo audio output
- MIDI and USB i/o
- Pedal inputs for expression and sustain