A huge array of incredible instruments
Witness modeling perfection. All 24 instruments are crafted with love. From the British classic Synthi V to the expressive sound design of the Buchla Easel V. Even though the software is digital, Arturia has committed time to making sure they feature the best qualities that analog offers. Warmth, grit, the classic timbres of times gone by.
Whether it's the CS-80 V, the SEM V, the ARP2600, or the massive and patchable Modular V. Don't miss your change to play these legendary instruments.
It's not just the world of analog that has been represented here. The digital realm to has been masterfully reimagined. The DX7 V, the Synclavia V, and the beautifully reimagined - monitor included - CMI V sampler. True classics.
To top it all off. The Wurli V, the Clavinet V, and the Mellotron V are amongst the more conventional piano based instruments. Never be short of ideas with these amazing tools.
Analog Lab's preset powers
Simply exploring the capabilities of a synth is all part of the experience. However, If you're in the nitty-gritty of production and need to find the ideal sound then fear not. Analog lab is an excellent tool that allows you to search through and find the perfect sound for your mix.
It features streamlined controls for each instrument that allows you to play with parameters in real time. It's perfect for finding the exact sound you need.
The old meets the new
It's not just that the classic instruments have been recreated, they have been totally reimagined. Thanks to Arturia's dedication to quality the instruments have been given new features to making sound creation and key playing a piece of cake.
Whilst taking care to stay true to the original the new features simply augment what you already love. Mono turns to Poly. Voices have been added. LFOs? Those too. Nothing has gone amiss with this fantastic suite of studio essentials.
Includes 24 software titles:
- Mellotron V
- Synthi V
- CZ V
- Analog Lab
- Clavinet V
- CMI V
- DX7 V
- Buchla Easel V
- Synclavier V
- B-3 V
- Mini V
- Piano V
- Stage-73 V
- Matrix-12 V
- Farfisa V
- Solina V
- SEM V
- Wurli V
- Jup-8 V
- ARP 2600 V
- CS-80 V
- Prophet V
- VOX Continental V
- Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, etc)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments
- Easy install and licence manager
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
Windows: Win 7+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU, 16GB free hard disk space, OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Apple: 10.11+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU, 16GB free hard disk space, OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS* (64-bit DAWs only)