Erica Synths Black MIDI-CV is compact, highly accurate and easy to use duophonic MIDI interface. It emulates classical monophonic and duophonic synth behaviour, as well as can be configured for use in two independent MIDI channels. Bonus features – MIDI clock output and analogue glide circuit on both channels.
- Two CV and Gate outputs MIDI clock output (4ppq – sequencer friendly)
- Configurable MOD output – modulation wheel or velocity
- Analogue glide on both MIDI channels
- One or two MIDI channel configuration
- One or two voice switch
- Erica Black series are high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired overvoltage. When designing the Black Series, we did not economise on the module width, we put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make difference in sound. The Erica Black series are a range of modules that together make an entire synthesizer.
- CV range: 0-8V
- Max CV deviation: 0.001V; 1cent
- Gate and Clock level: 5v
- Glide time: 0 – 2”
- Power consumption: +40mA, -9mA
- Module width: 6HP
- Module depth: 30mm