24dB/12dB Fusion VCF is our take on the four pole lowpass filters. Each side of double triode drives signal between 2nd and 3rd stage of the filter, while germanium diodes are used to limit output signal.
Result ultimately deep sounding VCF with unique character. Ingenious resonance volume compensation circuit and filter slope selection make this filter ideal for live performances. Bonus feature – 3 input mixer with dedicated mixer output. Try patching the MIX OUT into one of mixer inputs, increase input level until the mixer goes into self-oscillation and use the filter to alter the drone, you have! The Fusion VCF is an instrument on it’s own!
- 4 pole lowpass resonant VCF with tube drive between stages
- Three input signal mixer
- Selectable 24db/12dB filter slope
- Signal drop compensation, when resonance is increased
- Germanium diode based output signal limiter
The Erica Synths Fusion series modules are designed combining vacuum tubes and semiconductors therefore they bring warm, powerful sound and overdrive possibilities of vacuum tubes into your modular system. Erica Fusion series consist of range of modules used in sound shaping circuit – VCO, Mixer, real Ringmodulator using audio transformers and germanium diode ring, VCF, VCA and Analogue Delay/Flanger.
- Audio input level: up to 20V ptp
- CV input level (full cutoff span): -10V - +10V
- Panel width: 14HP
- Module depth: 35mm
- Power supply: bipolar +-12V, eurorack standard and/or Erica Synths 6VAC PSU
- Tube heater PSU configuration: 35mA@+12V, 20mA@-12V, 300mA@6VAC
- Eurorack PSU configuration: 35mA@+12V, 170mA@-12V
- (NB – start-up power consumption for few seconds is -250mA)