Erica Synths Joystick Controller is a manual command centre of your modular setup. It generates several sets of CVs and alters incoming CV signal.
- Four unipolar 0-10V CV outputs
- Two bipolar -5V - +5V CV outputs
- Two inverted -5V - +5V CV outputs
- Two CV inputs
- “Dead zone” in the joystick centre
- setting for 0V CV output
- Skiff friendly design
Erica Black series are high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired overvoltage. When designing the Black Series, we did not economise on the module width, we put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make difference in sound. The Erica Black series are a range of modules that together make an entire synthesizer.
- E, W, N, S CV level: 0…10V
- X-Y CV level: -5V…+5V
- CV IN level: -10V - +10V
- Panel width: 12HP
- Module depth: 30mm
- Power consumption: 25mA@+12V, 25mA@-12V