Gibbon Digital ALAK Eurorack Trigger Sequencer Module
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
ALAK is a 4-track polygonal pattern sequencer in the Eurorack format. Each track has it's own output and can have one of 16 different shapes as a pattern. One can alter the angle of the shape for each track creating interesting rhythmic changes on the fly. While ALAK is easy to use and remains "musical" most of the time, dangerous and uncharted territories are at the user's fingertips.
- 4-track pattern sequencer with individual outputs for each track
- 16/32/64/128 step resolution
- Mute tracks independently
- Dedicated phase-shift for each track
- RESET input for restarting patterns
- COPY output, exact copy of TRIG IN for chaining with other modules
- Red ring of LEDs for visual feedback
- Autosave: patterns are saved when the unit is off
- 12HP Eurorack, 12V