Joranalogue Mix 3 Eurorack CV Controled Mixer Module
By combining a mixer and four VCAs in a single module, Mix 3 manages to provide a unique combination of compact size and functionality in just 6 HP. High-end signal paths ensure extremely low noise and distortion, wide headroom and precise gain control, despite the small form factor.
Each of the three main channels has an exponential response, which is more natural for audio than linear, as it matches the human hearing. However, all signal paths are DC-coupled, so control voltage (CV) signals can be processed as well.
What truly sets Mix 3 apart from other compact mixing modules are the three CV inputs, providing voltage control over the signal levels. This even allows you to go beyond unity gain and reach up to +20 dB of amplification. Once a CV input is used, the corresponding channel knob becomes a CV attenuator.
When clipping, Mix 3 does so in a clean, symmetrical way. This yields a very pure overdriven sound, only containing odd harmonics, and allows the module to be used as a triple voltage controlled distortion.
Additional features include audio indicator LEDs, a fourth auxiliary input, voltage control over the output level and a line output jumper setting.
- Analogue audio signal mixer with three high-end DC-coupled voltage controlled channels.
- Control knobs become attenuators when CV inputs are used.
- Symmetrical clipping yields pure distortion tone.
- White indicator LEDs with audio response for quick signal identification.
- Additional 'D' direct unity gain inverting input.
- Jumper allows selection between standard or lowered (−20 dB) output level, for direct connection to line inputs.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
- Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit.
- Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.