Make Noise Function Eurorack Envelope Module
FUNCTION is part of the MATHS family of control voltage utility modules. It is a small analog computer designed for solely musical purposes.
It’s main purpose is to create Envelopes which can also be Looped to create LFO style outputs. It also has a variety of other Utility functions such as inverting voltages, Sample and Hold and so on.
• Generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions
• Functions as short as 2ms and as long as 25 minutes per cycle!
• Triggered Functions (Envelope)
• Continuous Functions (LFO)
• Invert and/ or Integrate (Lag, Slew, Portamento)
• Discrete Time Functions (S&H, T&H)
• LEDs indicate activity on all outputs
• End of Rise and End of Cycle Pulses facilitate programming of more complex functions
• All outputs capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed here)
• Perfect for modulating the DPO and just about anything else