WMD Overseer Eurorack Stereo Filter Module
The WMD Overseer is a stereo filter inspired by those commonly found on DJ mixers and DJ software. It features two filters on one knob, stereo ins and outs, bypass switch, and a fun stereo "Tilt" function which offsets the filter cutoff frequency across the stereo field creating some dizzying stereo effects.
- Stereo Filter in 6HP
- Two Filters
- High-Pass and Low-Pass on one knob.
- Stereo Tilt function with CV control
- Bypass switch (action on release) for instant filter on/off control
- CV over both filter's cutoff freq individually
- CV over Resonance
Other notable things:
- Size: 8 HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Specs: Power draw: +-100mA.
- Input Impedance: 40k
- Output Impedance: 220 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +-1dB
- LPF Cutoff Range (-3dB Fc)
- Limited LPF: 22Hz to 32kHz
- Unlimited LPF: 1Hz to 32kHz
- HPF Cutoff Range (-3dB Fc)
- Limited HPF: 3Hz to 12kHz
- Unlimited HPF: 3Hz to 38kHz
- Signal Path: AC Coupled at all times