WMD Quad Anti-Aliasing Filter Eurorack Module
The WMD Quad Anti Aliasing Filter (QAAF) was conceptualized as the first expansion for the Phase Displacement Oscillator.
It is designed to eliminate aliasing and stair-step distortion from the Digital to Analog converters. We opted to make this a seperate module because it is useful by itself as well as coupled with the PDO.
- WMD 4-pole filters
- Channel to Channel Freq +-0.5%
- Switched Capacitor Design
- Butterworth Response Curve
- CV Input
- Frequency Offset Knob
- Clock Input/Output
- Mix Output
- Low-Frequency Limit Jumper
- 4 HP
- Great for Pre & Post Filtering
Other Notable Things
- The QAAF is 4HP.
- Current consumption is 35mA for the +12 rail; 35mA for the -12 rail.
- The depth from the back of the panel is roughly 40mm.
- The QAAF is warranted for 12 months after purchase.