Kiwi Technics Juno 106 Hardware Upgrade w/ Software Editor is an expanded synthesis architecture with dual envelopes and multi-waveform LFOs is only the tip of the creative possibilities that any Juno-106 can now possess. Comprehensive routing of controls, high resolution parameters, and eight groups of 64 patches expand the Juno-106's synthesis capability many times over, but we're not done yet. Add in a six voice polyphonic 124 step sequencer and a pattern generator to the mix and Juno-106 becomes a new class of instrument.
Now design and implement a totally modern MIDI implementation suited for modern stage and studios and provide a free Vyzex professional instrument Mac/Windows editor/librarian along with the price of admission and what do you have? Modern Brains and Vintage Brawn, baby. The Kiwi-106!
The Kiwi106 Upgrade features:-
• 512 Patches can be stored and edited. 128 Factory Patches are preloaded.
• Patches are stored in Flash memory so no battery is required.
• Bend Controls (DCO, VCF Bend, LFO Mod Level & Portamento) are stored with the Patch
• MidiCC & Sysex support for all parameters and Midi Sysex support for Patch Dump & Load
• NRPN & Sysex variable parameter control supports 12 bit for 4096 parameter steps
• Patch Editor Control of Parameters (PE firmware v5.2 or higher).
• Key Assign Modes are Poly I&II, Unison Legato & Staccato, Mono Legato & Staccato
• Pedal & Front Panel Button Note Hold modes
• Portamento in Unison, Arp & Chord modes
• DCO Key Assign Detune available in all key modes except mono
• Internal Clock that can be used to clock the Arp, Sequence and/or Pattern and can optionally generate a midi clock. Clock options are Half Note, Quarter Note, 1/8 Note, 1/8 Note Half Swing, 1/8 Note Full Swing, 1/8 Note Triplets, 1/16 Note, 1/16 Note Half Swing, 1/16 Note Full Swing, 1/16 Note Triplets, 1/32 Note, 1/32 Note Triplets, 1/64 Note.
• Two independent envelope generators. Each ENV Mod can select from ENV 1 or 2 and be Inverted or Normal
• Two independent Low Frequency Oscillators with 6 waveforms each. LFO2 random2 wave can be clocked from the Internal clock. Each LFO Mod can select from LFO 1 or 2. LFOs can be plus and minus base note or plus base note only. Each LFO Mod can be inverted.
• Aftertouch, Modulation Level and Dynamics via midi. Dynamics can optionally control the VCA and/or VCF. The Dynamics have been modeled on the Juno-2 with both the VCF & VCA mod turned on by default for a more natural and expressive play. This brings new life to every patch in the Kiwi-106.
• Arp/Seq/Pattern Clocks can optionally display on the KeyT LED and LFO 1 and LFO 2 clocks can optionally display on the Group lights
• Key transpose allows transposition to any key with a range of plus 2 or minus 1 octaves. Sequencer key can be shifted while playing
• Compatible midiCC control set for all Kiwitechnics products
• Can be fitted to HS-60, Juno-106S or Juno-106 models. This needs a slightly longer connection cable and must be specified at the time of the order.
• Comes with metal Label