MIR is a multifunctional tool that can be utilised in many patch situations.
Each channel is equipped with three inputs, this allows you to mix signals and control the amplitude of that mix simultaneously. The gain knob can be used as an attenuator, or distortion when cranked up high.
MIR's calibration allows you to also use it as a logic gate, just insert gates into the inputs and combine them with other signals.
Two outputs per channel allow for normal and inverted signal outputs. Certainly fun for experimentation with crosspatching and distribution of signals!
- Overvoltage protected inputs
- 100k Input Impedance
- Mix up to two signals in IN inputs per channel
- Control amplitude using AM input
As Logic Gate:
- Use 1 IN and 1 AM as AND gate
- Use 2 IN's as OR gate
- Use both AND and OR gate
- Height: 3U
- Width: 10HP
- Depth (Back): 25mm
- Depth (Front): 25mm
- Weight: 133g
- Power consumption: 80mA @ +12V, 75mA @ -12V