Modal Electronics Skulpt Desktop Synth w/ MIDI
Desktop Synth With MIDI
Sculpt and shape your sound with total control. The Modal Electronics SKULPT Synthesizer is a compact analog synth providing a hands-on approach to sound design.
The Modal Electronics SKULPT features 32 oscillators in total, with 8 oscillators per voice with two selectable morphable waveforms. The intuitive design features a 16-key touch MIDI keyboard that allows you to create and audition sounds on the fly.
It also features a built-in sequencer and arpeggiator and an 8-slot modulation matrix with 37 destinations in total. Create everything from classic bassline sounds to cutting-edge pads and leads. Capture your inspiration when it strikes with the SKULPT synthesizer.
- 4 voice – 32 oscillator virtual analogue synthesiser
- 8 oscillators per voice with 2 selectable morphable waveforms
- Mixer stage for osc levels along with FM, PWM, tuning and Ring Modulation options
- Monophonic, Duophonic and Polyphonic modes available
- Multi option Unison / spread to detune the 32 oscillators for a huge sound
- 8 slot modulation matrix with 8 sources and 37 destinations
- 3 x envelope generators for Filter, Amplitude and Modulation
- 2 x audio rate LFOs, one global and one polyphonic
- Realtime sequencer that will record up to 256 notes and up to 4 parameters.
- Fully featured arpeggiator with division, direction, octave, swing and sustain controls.
- Resonant filter that can be morphed from low pass, through band pass, to high pass
- Delay and distortion (waveshaping overdrive, not bitcrushing) effects
- Optional MIDI clock sync for LFOs and Delay
- 128 patch and 64 sequence storage locations
- 16 key touch MIDI keyboard
- MIDI DIN in and out
- Analog clock sync in and out (configured to the KORG / Teenage Engineering specification)
- Class compliant MIDI provided over USB connection to host computer or tablet
- Headphone and line output
- Powered by USB or 6 x AA batteries
- Optional software editor available for macOS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Polychain up to four units together for up to 16 voices
- Portable and compact design
- Accessories: Includes protective lid, which also fits underneath to provide a raised working surface if desired
- Dimensions: 255mm x 135m x 68mm (10”x5 1/2”x 3”)