The Werkstatt-01 CV Expander converts Werkstatt’s 20pin patchable expansion header to 12 grounded 3.5mm jacks. This allows your Werkstatt to easily interface with external CV-equipped analog gear.
- VCA: 0V to +5V in VCA EG Mode, +/-2.5V in VCA ON Mode
- VCF: -5V to +5
- VCO LINEAR FM: +/-2.5V (This is an inverting control input)
- VCO EXPONENTIAL FM: -5V to +5V, 1V/Octave, trimmable
- LFO CV: - 5V to +5V (Negative CV slows LFO more than panel)
- VCF AUDIO: Unbuffered/Unmixed AC coupled input to VCF.
- KB CV: Nominal 0.3V/semitone from 1 octave keyboard (Attenuate for 1V/Octave)
- GATE: 0V (off) to +5V (on) gate signal generated from low note priority/ legato Keyboard circuit. (This jack may also be used as a GATE INPUT.)
- EG: Simple ASD or AD type Envelope Generator, 0 to +5V signal
- LFO: -2.5 to +2.5V wave shape selected from LFO Wave Switch.
- VCF: -2V to +2 V signal for audio or CV uses.
- VCO: 0V to +5V signal, shape selected by VCO Wave Slide Switch.