Rode NTG2 Shotgun Condenser Microphone (B-Stock)
Unit is in superb condition with wind sheild and mic clip
Unit is in superb condition with wind shield and mic clip
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- P48 phantom power or AA battery option
- Low handling noise
- Low weight - 161g (5.17 oz.)
- Includes mic clip, wind shield and zip case
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online
The RØDE NTG2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (161gm/5.7oz without battery) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The NTG2 operates either from a AA (1.5V) battery or P48 phantom power which can be supplied by professional cameras, audio recorders and power supplies. The battery power option makes the NTG2 ideal for scenarios where the camera does not supply phantom power such as DSLR video.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The RØDE NTG2 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle Line Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance convertor with balanced transformer output
- Capsule 0.50"
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 250Ω
- Maximum SPL 131dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level 6.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 18dBA
- Power Options AA Battery+48V phantom power
- Weight 161.00g
- Dimensions 280.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 22.00mmD
- Output XLR Output
- Warranty 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration