Swap overlays (Available separately) to change from music, writing, gaming, and more. USB or Bluetooth means the Morph works anywhere. Experience a new level of expression with 20,000 pressure sensors at your fingertips. Whatever your passion, you can make it with Morph.
- The Morph is a Composite USB Device, so it always acts as a MIDI, Keyboard, Gamepad, Digitizer, Mouse and Serial Communication device, so it can send events to the appropriate output based on the overlay layout and mapping.
- Precise tracking: 19,425 (185 x 105) individual pressure sensor elements (aka “sensels”) at a 1.25mm pitch, that can interpolate to provide even more precise tracking
- Highly sensitive: each sensor can distinguish 30,000 distinct levels of pressure, ranging from 5g to 5kg
- Extremely fast: full resolution mode of 125 Hz (8ms latency), with a high speed mode of 500 Hz (2 ms latency) used on the Drum Pad Overlay
- On-the-go power: micro-USB rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery, rated for about 4 hours of continual use
- Versatile connectivity: Bluetooth LE, USB, Serial (enabled with Developer's Cable)
- Hot-swappable overlays: overlays are automatically recognized by the Morph, so you can easily swap them on the fly
- Infinitely customizable: you can assign functionality and settings for all the areas of your overlays. Want more customization? The Overlay Designer tool allows you to easily create a custom layout with a drag-and-drop interface
- Go deep: our API allows you to get the raw pressure and location data, force image, and contacts