Acid8 on the go!
μAcid8 is a portable 8Bit bass-line synthesizer borrowing the characterful
wavetable engine from acid8 and the essential elements of its highly praised
μAcid8 features some new tricks including transposition automation, filter
wobbler, stutter and vinyl spin-down effects. μAcid8 requires only two AAA
batteries and can be synced to
external instruments and pocket operators.
- 18 Buttons
- 32 Leds
- USB MIDI and dedicated VST plugin for full DAW integration
- 6 high quality potentiometers
- Arp Fx with variable depth and decay time. Filter Wobble with variable speed and depth
- Crush Fx with variable depth
- Pattern Copy/Pasting
- Variable VCA decay (note length)
- Tap tempo, variable Swing
- Patterns can reset at any step (1-16 step pattern lengths)
- Variable pulse-width (for square waveforms)
- 12 sounds: Square, Saw and Triangle each in 4 flavors (Normal, Distorted, Fat/
- Detuned, Harmonized/Techno).
- 3 levels of LED brightness (Beach, Studio, Club)
- Live recording, key change and pattern chaining
- Audio and Sync input and output chaining (compatible with PO sync modes)
- Runs on 2x AAA batteries (auto led dimming for power saving) or MICRO-USB