WMD Digital VCA Eurorack Module (DVCA)
The Digital VCA is a two channel digitally controlled analog attenuator. Each channel features and Update G/ZCD jack and 3 position switch controlling when the VCA responds to CV.
Inst mode responds instantly to CV. Gate mode makes the VCA wait until it sees a positive going edge on rhe update hack (normalled to in jack). ZCD is Zero-Crossing-Detector and eliminates pops in very fast envelopes by waiting to open until the waveform reaches the zero plane. Very helpful when working with vry fast envelopes and low frequencies.
- Dual VCA Design
- Low Distortion / Low Noise
- VCA Closes Completely
- Zero Crossing Detector
- Gate/Trigger Detector
- 5V/8V CV ready
- 8 bit CV resolution
- Analog Signal Path
- Bi-Color LED Signal Indicator
- Red CV Indicator
- 6 HP
- Great for Ultra Fast Envelopes
- The Digital VCA is 6 HP.
- Current consumption is 75mA for the +12 rail; 45mA for the -12 rail.
- The depth from the back of the panel is roughly 31mm.
- The Digital VCA is warranted for 12 months after purchase.