The WMD MultiMode VCA is designed to be the most versatile amplifier in your modular. Period.
The MMVCA is capable of a number of useful configurations utilizing both VCAs, or as two seperate
amplifiers. It has plenty of headroom in "clean" mode or can be easily overdriven with the soft saturation circuit. You'll want to run everything through the MMVCA.
- Two Factory-Trimmed OTA VCAs
- Exponential & Linear Response
- Bipolar CV Attenuators
- Intelligent Normaling
- AC / DC I/O Signal Coupling
- Variable Saturation/Soft Clipping
- Sum Outputs
- Inverted Outputs
- Green CV LEDs
- Signal LEDs - Blue (+) / Red (-)
- 20Vpp Clean Output Range
- +40mA/-40mA Current Consumption
- 10 HP
- The MultiMode VCA is 10HP.
- Current consumption is 40mA for the +12 rail; 40mA for the -12 rail.
- The depth from the back of the panel is roughly 25mm.
- The MMVCA is warranted for 12 months after purchase.