WMD Quad Anti-Aliasing Filter Eurorack Module (Silver)
The WMD Quad Anti Aliasing Filter (QAAF) was conceptualized as the first expansion for the Phase Displacement Oscillator.
It is designed to eliminate aliasing and stair-step distortion from the Digital to Analog converters. We opted to make this a seperate module because it is useful by itself as well as coupled with the PDO.
- WMD 4-pole filters
- Channel to Channel Freq +-0.5%
- Switched Capacitor Design
- Butterworth Response Curve
- CV Input
- Frequency Offset Knob
- Clock Input/Output
- Mix Output
- Low-Frequency Limit Jumper
- 4 HP
- Great for Pre & Post Filtering
Other Notable Things
- The QAAF is 4HP.
- Current consumption is 35mA for the +12 rail; 35mA for the -12 rail.
- The depth from the back of the panel is roughly 40mm.
- The QAAF is warranted for 12 months after purchase.