WMD Synchrodyne Eurorack Synth Voice Module
Introducing the WMD Synchrodyne, a multi part and multi use eurorack module for the creation and manipulation of audio. Containing several pieces to a traditional synthesizer voice, the Synchrodyne is a powerful addition to any subtractive oriented system. However, it is designed primarily as an experimental sound source/filter, intended to push the limits of modular synthesis...WMD style.
- Front End Linear VCA
- Switchable Four Stage WaveFolder
- TempCo Sawcore VCO
- Linear (AC/DC) & Expo (DC) FM
- Bipolar Attenuators for FM
- Calibrated 1V/Oct Input
- Hard Sync Input
- VCO Range ~.02Hz - >=400kHz
- Phase Locked Loop
- PLL Frequency Multiplier/Divider
- Variable Slew & Damping in PLL
- Switched Capacitor Filter
- Multimode Filter Output
- -12 & -24 dB/oct Output Taps
- Stable Self-Oscillation at -24dB/oct
- Voltage Control of Filter Resonance
- Single Stage WaveFolder on Outs
- 14HP, ~60mA Power Draw
- 100% Analog/Discrete/CMOS
Other Notable Things
- The Synchrodyne is 14 HP
- Current consumption is 60mA for the +12 rail; 50mA for the -12 rail.
- The majority of the audio circuitry runs at +-5 volts and uses high-speed rail to rail opamps.
- The depth from the back of the panel is roughly 40mm.
- The Synchrodyne is warranted for 12 months after purchase.