WMD Triple Bipolar VCA Eurorack Module (Silver)
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Intoducing the WMD Triple Bipolar VCA, the input side expansion for our Phase Displacement Oscillator. This module provides dedicated inverting/polarizing/bipolar amplitude modulating inputs normaled to the Phase Modulation inputs on the PDO.
A bipolar VCA is like a normal VCA when operated with positive control voltage. But when using a negative control voltage, the output will swing back through zero amplitude and the output will be inverted. This produces deeper modulation than a normal VCA.
The Triple Bipolar VCA is also designed to be used as a standalone module, it does not require the PDO to operate.
- Three Bipolar VCAs
- Normaling to PDO
- Linear Response
- Bipolar Attenuator for CV
- Mix Output Sums All Three VCAs
- Bi-color Signal LEDs
- "-" Input for Mix Through Zero
- Skiffable PCB Design
- 8 HP
- +80mA/-75mA Current Consumption
Other Notable Things
- The Triple Bipolar VCA is 8HP.
- Current consumption is 80mA for the +12 rail; 75mA for the -12 rail.
- The depth from the back of the panel is roughly 25mm.
- The TBVCA is warranted for 12 months after purchase.