WMD Triple Bipolar VCA Eurorack Module (Silver)
Intoducing the WMD Triple Bipolar VCA, the input side expansion for our Phase Displacement Oscillator. This module provides dedicated inverting/polarizing/bipolar amplitude modulating inputs normaled to the Phase Modulation inputs on the PDO.
A bipolar VCA is like a normal VCA when operated with positive control voltage. But when using a negative control voltage, the output will swing back through zero amplitude and the output will be inverted. This produces deeper modulation than a normal VCA.
The Triple Bipolar VCA is also designed to be used as a standalone module, it does not require the PDO to operate.
- Three Bipolar VCAs
- Normaling to PDO
- Linear Response
- Bipolar Attenuator for CV
- Mix Output Sums All Three VCAs
- Bi-color Signal LEDs
- "-" Input for Mix Through Zero
- Skiffable PCB Design
- 8 HP
- +80mA/-75mA Current Consumption
Other Notable Things
- The Triple Bipolar VCA is 8HP.
- Current consumption is 80mA for the +12 rail; 75mA for the -12 rail.
- The depth from the back of the panel is roughly 25mm.
- The TBVCA is warranted for 12 months after purchase.