Voltera is a voltage expander module for the METRON trigger and gate sequencer and adds 4 bipolar voltage tracks in 4hp. Up to 16 Volteras can be added to a single METRON giving you up to 64 CV Sequencing lanes for your Eurorack modular system!
With independent voltage ranges and quantize settings per track, Voltera allows for real time control over 4 different parameters at once, allowing you to dial that track to the parameter you are sequencing.
Sequence melodies, modulate parameters, and more with ease by adding Voltera to your METRON set up.
- 4 Bi-Polar Voltage outputs in 4HP
- Integrated user interface with METRON
- Quantized and Unquantized Voltages
- Stackable - up to 16 Voltera Modules to 1 METRON
- Independent voltage ranges per output
- Analog style programming
- Digital accuracy
- Fast tactile interface
- Stepped voltage recording
- Width: 4HP (20.32mm)
- Height: Eurorack 3U (128.5mm Panel, 112mm PCB behind panel)
- Depth Including Cables: 43mm
- 16 pin Eurorack standard power cable
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Do not connect power to expansion headers.
- Typical Power Consumption: +12V: 60mA, -12V: 15mA
- Channel Outputs 1-4: 470Ω Impedance, -5V to +5V
- Channels are simultaneously updated.
RoHS, CE, & WEEE Compliant
Made with Lead Free solder and processes