ALM Busy Circuits ASQ-1 Eurorack Sequencer Module
Eurorack Sequencer Module
The ASQ-1 is a novel Eurorack sequencer with 3 different ’output modes’ - CV/Gate, Triggers
and a Quantiser. The CV/Gate and Trigger mode have multiple instances or tracks. All run si-
multaneously and synchronised to an internal or external clock. Programming of all modes
is performed using the mechanical computer style keys which represent both note and se-
quence position info.
ASQ-1 is intended to be a simple immediate sequencer ideally suited to quickly jamming out
ideas or performing live. It’s intended to be fun - the antithesis of all the over designed perfor-
mance sequencers out there. Hands on. Happy accident friendly.
• 2x ‘step time’ CV / Gate sequencers.
• 4x trigger sequencers.
• External CV quantiser.
• Internal and external clocking.
• Pattern saving and loading.
• Spacious, performance oriented interface.
• All settings remain between power cycles.
• USB-C for quick and easy ‘drag and drop’ firmware updates via computer.
• Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.
• Made in England.
• Size: 32HP
• Power: +12v 50ma / -12v 10ma
• Depth: 32mm (approx)
• 0-5V 16 bit DAC outputs