ALM Busy Circuits Tyso-Daiko Eurorack FM Drum Module
Eurorack Percussion Module
The ‘Tyso Daiko’ is a dual 12-bit digital wavetable drum voice with full voltage
control and an analog EQ output path.
The twin voices are independently triggered and output, but share pitch,
envelope and other parameters of a swept wavetable oscillator. One voice is output
through a voltage controlled analog tilt EQ emphasising upper or lower frequencies.
The other voice is output through a digital wavefolder which adds increasing
timbral complexity (to noise).
Both voices respond independently to an accent input and the first voice is able
to be 'choked' . A surface control allows for fine control of additional transients
from a click to a slow attack. Full voltage control including a V/Oct pitch input
makes the Daiko an expressive and wide ranging drum module with extremely wide
pallet of sounds with lots of modulation possibilities.
• Twin wavetable drum voices run through an analog tilt EQ and a digital
• Frequency swept oscillator with 1V/Oct tracking, morphing wavetables (11
waves) and self FM capability
• Attack and Release envelopes.
• Dual trigger, accent and choke inputs.
• Surface control for additional ‘punch’ or reduced attack.
• External mix input through tilt the EQ.
• Full voltage control of all params.
• Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.
• Made in England
• Supply: +12V 70mA Max / -12v 35mA
• Size: 14 HP
• Depth: 32mm