Four channel voltage controlled Clock Divider/Multiplier with master Tap Tempo. Each channel can be synced to the tap tempo, to the channel above, or to an external clock. Each channel also has a reset jack.
With a Tap Tempo button and five sync'ed clock outputs, the QCD is a versatile head-of-the-chain "Master" clock module, and/or a complex rhythmic pattern generator.
- Module size:
- 10 HP Eurorack format module
- 16-pin Eurorack power header
- 1.0" (26mm) deep
- Power consumption:
- A jumper selects using +5V from the power supply, or generating +5V on-board from the +12V rail
- +12V rail:
- 48mA with jumper selecting external 5V
- 88mA with jumper selecting internal 5V
- +5V rail:
- 41mA with jumper selecting external 5V
- not used (0mA) with jumper selecting internal 5V
- -12V rail: