Erica Synths Black Voltage Controlled Amplifier is unique design, hi-fi level VCA with improved attenuation and CV reject levels, and bias control for great tremolo effects.
Smooth fading between linear and logarithnic response allows you create versatile percussion sounds. LED bargraph gives visual feedback on the output level.
- Manual bias control
- Manual fading between linear and logarithmic response
- Two CV inputs
- Output level indicator bargraph
- Erica Black series are high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired overvoltage. When designing the Black Series, we did not economise on the module width, we put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make difference in sound. The Erica Black series are a range of modules that together make an entire synthesizer.
- CV level: -10V – +10V
- Attenuation level: CV = 0V (max attenuation) -80dB
- CV = +10V (unity gain): 0dB
- Power consumption: +45mA, -32mA
- Module width: 10HP
- Module depth: 25mm