Rode Lavalier Go Clip On Mic (Wireless Go) - Black
High-end sound, portable design. The Rode Wireless Go is the perfect microphone solution for content creators on the move. The lightweight and portable design makes it easy to capture studio-grade sound wherever you are. The system provides you with seven hours of use from a full charge, seeing you through from the morning until the evening - say so long to bags full of batteries! As well as the substantial battery, the system provides you with up to 70 metres of range, allowing you to move freely around, without the fear of dropouts.
From presenters and vloggers to sports enthusiasts and video makers, the Wireless Go system is perfect for everyone. The system utilises cutting-edge series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption - a huge amount of power from such a tiny system. This ensures crystal clear sound at any location. Sometimes microphone systems can encounter problems in public places with high Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity. This latest technology eliminates this problem, delivering exceptional sound reproduction no matter the area - now you can record with peace of mind.
TX Transmitter - broadcast quality sound
It all starts here. The system is comprised of two main units - the TX transmitter and the RX Receiver. The TX transmitter is ultra-compact and lightweight, making it one of the most portable transmitters on the market. It features a built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone, delivering broadcast quality sound. Catch the action when it happens, simply clip it to your clothes and you're ready to go.
If you've got your own microphone, the TX Transmitter also acts as a belt pack transmitter. Just plug your lav mic to the 3.5mm TRS input. The clip-on design makes it perfect for recording in the field, eliminating the need for extra cables. This versatility allows the Rode Wireless Go to grow with you - when your kit expands, so does the Go transmitter.
RX Receiver - lightweight and ready for the shoot
Incredibly easy to set up, just pop it on your shoe mount and power it on. The RX Receiver weighs only 32g, making it one of the lightest on the market. You can even attach it to your clothing should you want to preserve space on your camera. The system comes complete with a 3.5mm TRS output cable, designed to plug in your camera's audio input. You can even connect the receiver to external devices such as a GoPro or iPhone using optional Rode adapters (not included). Also included is a three-stage output pad for configuring the output level of your camera or recorder for different environments.
Both parts of the Rode Wireless Go work together effortlessly, meaning you get amazing sound no matter where you are, or what you do.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location
- Transmission Type: 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- External Mic Input: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu
- Maximum SPL: 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Dynamic Range: 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (firmware update)
- OS Requirements: (For firmware update only) macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
- Form Factor: Clip-on pack
- TX: 31
- RX: 31
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5mm
- RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5mm
- Included Accessories: 2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 1 x USB-A to USB-C cable, 1 x SC2 cable