1979 SVG Buchla Format Modal Stochastic Voltage Module (Marbles)
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Buchla Format Random Modulation Module
Clock-synced random CV generator with
looping, CV recording, and quantization
Based on Marbles by Mutable Instruments, the SVG expands significantly on the randomization concepts that Don Buchla first introduced with the Model 266 "Source of Uncertainty" module in the 1970s. The SVG provides clock-synchronized random voltage generation for your Buchla-format modular system. Sequences of up to 64 steps can be locked and looped. External CVs can be sampled and quantized. Three random pulse outputs and four random CV outputs are provided. Additional features not present on Marbles, including extended loop lengths and reset capabilities, are now available.
- Three random pulse and four random CV outputs
- Sync to internal or external clock source
- External clock divider/multiplier options
- Loop, record, and quantize internal/external CV sources
- Up to six user-programmable CV quantization scales
- New "reset" feature provides precise loop points
- Maximum loop length upgraded to 64 steps