ALM Busy Circuits mmMIDI Eurorack MIDI/CV Convertor Module
Eurorack Midi - CV Convertor that handles Clock, Note and Gate information.
The mmMidi is a simple & compact MIDI interface for your Eurorack synthesiser. It translates both MIDI clock and 2 Channels of MIDI note, velocity and gate information to corresponding voltage control signals.
The mmMidi is quick to set up and requires minimal configuration.
Easily MIDI control a couple of synth voices, sync clocks to MIDI clock and trigger drum or sample modules with the optional expander
- Dual channel conversion of MIDI note, velocity and gate signals.
- Convert MIDI clock signals out into modular signals to sync Pam etc.
- Setup & configure in under a minute.
- Includes TRS-DIN (Type B) adapter for DIN MIDI cable connection.
- Easy firmware update via SYSEX upload.
- Optional mmT expander maps keys presses to 8 gate/trigger outputs
- Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.
- Made in England.
Power: +12V 30mA / -12V 0mA
MIDI response latency: 200-400 uSec
Resolution: 12Bit 0-8V CV outputs. +5v Gates