V Collection 9 is a premium suite of reference-grade software instruments for producers, music makers, and sound designers. From classic keyboard emulations to state-of-the-art synth engines, physically-modelled pianos to evocative hybrid strings, this curated 32-instrument selection delivers instant access to professional sounds and deep creative functionality alike.
Reference instruments for music makers
A new standard
Only the best software instruments from past, present, and future, powered by exclusive modeling technology and decades of engineering expertise, delivering unparalleled sound quality and functionality that’s simply essential for today’s music makers.
A curated selection
32 pro-grade instruments, each with a distinctly inspiring and unique character, geared towards pure unhindered sonic discovery. From pristine keyboard emulations to the new Augmented series of hybrid sample & synthesis instruments, this collection is perfected for the modern production workflow.
Presets and ease of use
With 14,000 presets, 14 exclusive new sound banks, NKS compatibility, smart macro controls, and in-app tutorials, V Collection 9 represents the quickest route to the sounds you need. Instantly summon the perfect preset, or discover transformative sound design in a few clicks - a collection that does both.
What’s new in V Collection 9?
Brand new instruments, the introduction of the hybrid Augmented Series, and entirely rebuilt titles elevating V Collection’s creative power to new heights.
- ● Korg MS-20 V
- ● SQ80V
- ● Augmented STRINGS
- ● Augmented VOICES
- ● CS-80 V
- ● Prophet-5 V
- ● Prophet-VS V
- ● Piano V
- ● V Collection 9 now includes 32 instruments: more than just synths and keyboards, the suite now features 2 Augmented Series titles
- ● 4 new instruments: Korg MS-20 V, SQ80 V, Augmented STRINGS, and Augmented VOICES
- ● Prophet-5 V & Prophet-VS V: now 2 individual instruments that were previously a combined hybrid instrument, totally rebuilt from scratch with next-gen modeling.
- ● CS-80 V rebuild: a brand new sound engine with totally rebuilt DSP modeling, advanced modulation, voice dispersion, and a modernized advanced panel.
- ● Piano V rebuild: a brand new physical modeling instrument, now featuring 12 piano models, from Japanese Grand to Piano Bar Upright, and advanced sound design controls.
- ● Thousands of new expertly-crafted presets: presets for every instrument, 14 new sound banks, and a huge range of styles - exclusively available for V Collection 9 owners.
- ● Performance and workflow updates: improved loading times, refreshed GUIs, expanded user playlist functionality, and more.
Korg MS-20 V
Primal black monolith, with an elemental analog sound and a semi-modular architecture, reawakened.
Hybrid lo-fi crosswave synth fusing thousands of digital waveforms combinations with crunchy analog filters.
Innovative instrument combining sampled strings with state-of-the-art synthesis and deep morphing controls.
Blending the human voice with multiple synth engines and expressive controls for evocative hybrid sound.
Massive expression, stirring cinematic sound, and cutting-edge features for an instrument that breathes character, rebuilt from scratch.
Coveted king of analog sound design, tastefully enhanced and faithfully rebuilt as a standalone plugin for producers.
A unique wavetable-based synth, renowned for razor-sharp digital precision and sci-fi sounds galore, reborn as a standalone instrument.
Next-gen physical modeling piano, with 12 beautiful models ranging from vintage grand to modern cinematic, re-engineered in absolute detail.
14 exclusive sound banks
An exclusively-crafted selection of presets demonstrating the sonic prowess of each of V Collection 9’s new titles.
● 14 exclusive sound banks for new V Collection 9 instruments
● 14,000 high-quality and innovative presets.
● Analog Lab V: every preset of V Collection 9 can be browsed and edited from a single
● All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, and
● New in-app tutorials for easily understanding every instrument.
● High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with large displays.
● Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
● Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi®, ensure that each instrument sounds
and behaves exactly as you need it to.
● Easy installation and updates with Arturia Software Center
● 32GB free hard disk space
● OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU