Order Status and Processing
- When you place an order with us you should receive a confirmation email and your order status will be "Processing". Once we have processed it and it's dispatched the status will change to "Complete" and you should also get a Shipping email (if it's a Tracked service the Tracking Number will be on here).
- If you need to change anything before your order ships then drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we'll do our best to sort it out.
Mainly for our International customers, if you realise you need to order another item after you have placed an order that hasn't shipped yet, then make a second order and we'll refund the second shipping charge. Just drop us an email to confirm this so we know to look out for two orders and we'll do our best to combine them.
- For UK Orders we normally dispatch same working day if we get the order before 3:30 PM but during the current COV19 situation often we have only a single person in the office which means that it might be the next day before the order is processed. If you have a really urgent situation then of course drop us an email before ordering and we'll always do our absolute best to accomodate you.
- For International Orders we normally dispatch same day if we get the order before 2:45 but again, occassionaly it might be the next day before we can send it out and sometimes Fedex or UPS may come a little earlier than scheduled which wouls also push an order into the next day.
- We use a combination of DPD, Royal Mail and UPS for the UK and for International Orders it's either Royal Mail, UPS, DHL or Fedex depending on where you are in the world (if you have a particular preference then try and let us know BEFORE you order so we can look into it for you).
SHIPPING TIMES - since about Aprl 2020 all the couriers we use have suspended any guarentees for shipping times so even though we are paying them for Prioirty services and that is meant to be 24 to 48 hours for most of the world, in practice it's often an extra day on top and sometimes it can be longer. There is absolutely nothing we can do about this unfortunately. If you are outside of the UK and it is a life or death sitation where you absolutely MUST have a passive mult next day then....it mght be better to find a more local supplier in those sorts of cases.
SATURDAY SHIPPING - if you are in the UK and you order before 3:30PM on Friday then we can send something for a Saturday Delivery - success rate with DPD is about 95% so it's woth a punt most of the time.
- How do I edit my account information?
- Click the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site to edit your account information.
- How much is my shipping?
- Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. In the UK it's normally £2 for items under £40 and Free above that. Shipping to mainland EU is somewhere between £6 and £12 normally depending on the size and weight of the order
- I forgot my password.
- Click the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site. Under the login box you'll see a link that says "Forgot your password?". That link will send an email to you with your password.
- How do I return my product?
- We nornally offer a 30 day returns policy - there's a few items that do not faull into this category such as Microphones, Headphones and Software and Special Orders or Customised items. If you're not sure just drop us an email and we'll let you know.
- I received the wrong product.
- If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product.
- What is your return policy?
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for complete details regarding our return policy but it's pretty straightforward. You've got thirty days from the day you receive your item to let us know if you want to return something. If you've simply changed your mind let us know and we'll accept a return for refund or for an exchange (there are a few items that aren't covered under this including software which has been opened and microphones and headphones). All we ask is that you keep all the packaging, accessories and return the item in saleable condition - it's normally a good idea to use a courier or a registered post service for more expensive items. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay for the return of the goods.
- Do you ship to my country?
- Almost certainly - the site will give you an estimate of shipping costs if you add an item to the Cart and then put your postcode and country in. If you have specific requirements (like you prefer UPS over Fedex) then let us know in advance and we'll try and work something out for you
- This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security, so it's all good in the hood.
Pricing and Billing
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- If you are outside of the UK then the site will recognise this and take off the UK sale tax of 20%. Depending on where you are in the world you may then have to pauy local sales tax when the item is delivered.
- When will my credit appear on my account?
- Credits Card tranactions usually take 2-3 business days from the time we refund the trasnsaction although Paypal refunds tend to be instant.
- How do I contact you?
- Please see our contact page.