Empress Effects Zoia Euroburo Eurorack Modular Effects Module
Eurorack Multi-effects & Multi-purpose module
The ZOIA Euroburo is a digital modular system that can be placed in your modular system, a real Russian nesting doll situation. We added a headphone output and a super-slim optional case so the Euroburo can live happily on your desktop or be easily mounted in a Eurorack case. Hence the euro + buro, pronounced “bureau”…get it!?
Create unique signature effects, synthesizers, sequencers and more while using 4 freely assignable CV ins and 4 outs to interface with other CV enabled devices. The additional headphone output and powered 9-12v case makes the module even more desktop friendly. With over 90 modules from CV utilities to audio effects, oscillators and envelopes to MIDI, the Euroburo can do almost anything to fill the gaps in your setup.
There's no need to worry about getting bogged down with endless menus or a cluttered interface. Creating patches and performing with the ZOIA is a tactile experience. Patching, deleting or moving modules and editing values can all be done quickly using the push-button grid and a flick of the encoder. With the addition of dedicated push buttons for the CV and Audio I/O, patching on the ZOIA has never been faster.
- 4 CV Input and 4 Output Jacks - Editable CV jacks that send or receive -5 to 5, 0 to 5 or 0 to 10 volts
- 8 Dedicated CV UI Buttons - CV jack connections are always accessible on the face of the Euroburo
- 2 Quick Access Buttons - Sticky buttons, the assigned function does not change when changing page. Great for live performances!
- Stereo 3.5mm audio I/O - Includes dedicated audio I/O buttons to quickly patch in and out of the ZOIA
- MIDI 1/8" In/Out jack - MIDI 1/8" in/out jacks allow you to connect a huge range of external devices to control any or all of ZOIA's functions and easily add MIDI control to your modular setup!
- Headphone Audio Out - 3.5mm headphone out with UI button for volume control
- Skiff Friendly - 28mm depth with power
- Optional Enclosure - Durable 34 hp slim enclosure with 12v power supply sold separately
CLASSIC ZOIA FEATURES
- 80+ Modules and Growing - ZOIA Euroburo comes packed with a vast collection of modules to create just about anything you can dream up. With ZOIA the only limit is your imagination!
- Create your own effects, synths, control devices, and more! - Oscillators, LFOs, filters, bit crushers, envelope followers - these are just a handful of the included modules that can be connected in almost any way imaginable. If you can dream it up, you can create it!
- 20+ Ready-Made Effects Modules - Pre-built effects modules such as reverbs, delays, chorus', flangers, overdrives and more.
- Up to 64 Patches - Create and save up to 64 patches that can be easily recalled during live performance.
- Swap and Share Patches - Join the community of ZOIA users on Patchstorage.com to try out other users patches, or upload your own awesome creations to share with the world.
- SD Card Included - Load and save patches to/from ZOIA. We're also continuously improving the firmware by adding new modules and features, and fixing bugs. Download the newest firmware from empresseffects.com and load onto the ZOIA with the included SD card.
- OLED Display Screen for Easy Editing - View all of ZOIA's module and parameter information on the high resolution OLED display screen.
Customizable Patch Recall System Send MIDI program change messages to change patches on the fly
- Built-In Help - Almost like having a built in manual, the dedicated help function will give you quick information at a glance about ZOIA's various modules and options.
- High-Quality Audio - 48kHz sampling, with 24 bit conversion and 32 bit internal processing.
- Low-Noise Signal Path - Features extremely low noise operation with a signal to noise of >105dB
EVER-GROWING LIST OF MODULES
Midi Notes In
Midi Pitch Bend In
Midi CC in
MIDI Clock in
Midi CC out
Midi PC out
Midi Note out
Midi Clock Out
Cport Exp/CV in
Cport CV out
Audio In Switch
Audio Out Switch
All Pass Filter
1 Buffer Delay
Sample and Hold
CV Flip Flop
Tap To CV
Tone Control EQ
Ping Pong Delay
OD & Distortion