More than just a mixer – The Cockpit can not only be used to sum up mono and stereo signals with modular or line level, but as an effect insert for smartphones and tablets as well. Additionally, the module offers a ducking compressor plus sidechain input. Several Cockpits can be daisy-chained to form a large mixing setup. The audio paths feature a completely analog design to guarantee high-class sound.
- 6 HP width, up to 1 1/3“ in depth
- 4 stereo channels performance mixer – the missing link to the full 84 HP full Shuttle system
- connect your studio synthesizers/iPad/drum machine/mp3 player to be mixed altogether with the rest of your modular gear
- two channels of send and return to use an iOS device as an FX processor (using 4 pin TTRS connector)
- on-board compressor with external sidechain control voltage option to add proper dynamics to your mix
- stereo output for speakerphones or headphones with enough current to drive a wide range of headphones