Erica Synths Pico mScale Eurorack Utility Module (Mother 32)
Erica Pico MSCALE (Moog Scale, to be specific) is precision scaler to adapt Moog Mother 32 to eurorack standard 1V/oct control voltages.
Those, who own Moog Mother 32 know, that it requires -5V - +5V on 1V/oct input to operate in full range, while the eurorack standard is 0V - +10V. So, to control Moog Mother 32 from a eurorack sequencer you need to bias a sequencer output for 5 volts down. And vice versa – Moog Mother 32 sequencer outputs -5V - +5V on 1V/oct output, and, if you wish to control some eurorack VCO from Moog Mother 32, you need to bias it 5 volts up. This is exactly what MSCALE does – it has two sections – upper one adds 5V to the input voltage, other subtracts 5V form the input voltage. Of course, the module is not limited for use with Moog Mother 32 only. You can use it as a regular eurorack precision voltage scaler.
- Precision scaler to adapt Moog Mother 32 1V/oct to eurorack standard
- Moog to eurorack section
- Eurorack to Moog section
- High precision, high temperature stability
- Skiff friendly, compact design
- With Pico Series we challenged ourselves – can we make ANY superior functionality synth module 3HP wide and affordable? Yes, we can.
- Max frequency drift over 5 octaves: +-4 CENTS
- Power consumption: +6mA, -6mA
- Offset: +5V or -5V
- Module width: 3HP
- Module depth: 25mm