Expert Sleepers CVM-8 CV to MIDI/I2C Converter Eurorack Module
Eurorack CV to Midi Module
CV to MIDI and CV to I2C converter
The CVM-8 is an eight channel CV to MIDI and CV to I2C converter in a 4HP Eurorack module.
Its two independent MIDI ports can be used with any MIDI device via 5 pin DIN or TRS 3.5mm jack breakouts, or connected directly to other Expert Sleepers modules via their MIDI breakout headers.
Compatible Expert Sleepers modules include the disting mk4, FH-2 and ES-9 (MIDI only) and the disting EX (MIDI and I2C). Compatible breakouts include the MIDI Breakout and the Tiny MIDI Breakout.
The CVM-8 also sends on the Select Bus, so no wiring is required to drive, for example, the disting EX.
A number of standard configurations can be selected using DIP switches on the PCB. Full configuration and firmware update is possible via a browser-based tool.
The CVM-8's specifications are as follows:
* Panel width: 4HP
* Module depth: 46mm
* Current draw: 66mA on the +12V rail, 25mA on the -12V rail
* Input voltage range: ±10.24V
* ADC conversion: 16 bit
* Two complete MIDI ports (in/out/through) for 5-pin DIN or TRS MIDI (via a compatible breakouts) or for direct connection to other Expert Sleepers modules
* One header for an I2C bus connection to compatible devices
* Connection to the Select Bus (as leader)
For more detail, please see the user manual.