Troika is a set of 3 all analogue voltage controlled oscillators in a single module.
They can be used individually or summed using the built in mixer.
Each of the voices generates the classic waveforms and uses a unique control set of
switches and crossfaders for analogue crossfading between wave shapes.
Between the three voices, crossfading between any combination of classic wave shapes
can be achieved. The third voice also has PWM capabilities.
• Three all analogue oscillators
• 1V/octave, Coarse, Fine controls
• Toggle switches for cascading 1V/octave CV to lower oscillator as
• Oscillator hard sync
• Linear FM with annenuators
• Selectable faders for crossfading between waveforms
• Individual oscillator outputs
• Summed output with level controls