Klavis Logica XT Eurorack CV & Clock Logic Module
Built upon the foundations of its acclaimed predecessor, this new version drastically expands the feature set within the same footprint.
All the original goodies are still there, now enriched by a full list of state-based logic functions including a delay line.
Faster processing allows perfect handling of audio signals.
User editable settings are stored in non-volatile memory.
With its versatility and features never seen before, the Klavis Logica XT will arouse your creativity and bring inventiveness to your soundscapes.
- 14 modes of operation:
- 6 basic logic functions
- 2 forced states
- 6 advanced logic functions:
- The Gater adds-up multiple gate signals while maintaining each triggering with adjustable retrigger gap time
- Gate to trigger with adjustable pulse length
- Chronological sequence validation (safe locker)>/li>
- Toss a coin with different chance weighs from the 3 inputs
- Flip-flop with separate Set and Reset
- Digital Sample & hold, with adjustable delay/memory line (from milliseconds to several seconds
- 3 normalized input jacks + user defined manual button for quad signal handling
- Settings stored in non-volatile memory
- Simultaneously normal and inverted outputs (e.g. And & Nand)
- Dedicated divider by two output
- Continuous manual + Bipolar CV control of the mode
- LED column telling the current operation mode
- LEDs on all outputs indicating the state
- LED on manual button indicating its default status
- Low consumption, skiff-friendly & compact module
- +12V - 0mA
- -12V - 1mA
- +5V -16mA