Built upon the foundations of its acclaimed predecessor, this new version drastically expands the feature set within the same footprint.
All the original goodies are still there, now enriched by a full list of state-based logic functions including a delay line.
Faster processing allows perfect handling of audio signals.
User editable settings are stored in non-volatile memory.
With its versatility and features never seen before, the Klavis Logica XT will arouse your creativity and bring inventiveness to your soundscapes.
- 14 modes of operation:
- 6 basic logic functions
- 2 forced states
- 6 advanced logic functions:
- The Gater adds-up multiple gate signals while maintaining each triggering with adjustable retrigger gap time
- Gate to trigger with adjustable pulse length
- Chronological sequence validation (safe locker)>/li>
- Toss a coin with different chance weighs from the 3 inputs
- Flip-flop with separate Set and Reset
- Digital Sample & hold, with adjustable delay/memory line (from milliseconds to several seconds
- 3 normalized input jacks + user defined manual button for quad signal handling
- Settings stored in non-volatile memory
- Simultaneously normal and inverted outputs (e.g. And & Nand)
- Dedicated divider by two output
- Continuous manual + Bipolar CV control of the mode
- LED column telling the current operation mode
- LEDs on all outputs indicating the state
- LED on manual button indicating its default status
- Low consumption, skiff-friendly & compact module
- +12V - 0mA
- -12V - 1mA
- +5V -16mA