Metron is a 16 channel trigger and gate sequencer for your Eurorack modular system with loads of intuitive functionality, expansion capabilities, and the tools you need to create longer sequences with tons of variation at your fingertips.
Now EXPANDABLE with VOLTERA
Feature list :
- 16 Channels of trigger and gate signals
- Super intuitive drum sequencer
- View 4 channels at a time and easily switch views
- Single track view lets you zoom in on a single track and see 64 steps at a time
- Up to 256 step pattern length
- Different pattern lengths per channel
- Five instantly recallable, editable variations
- View and edit variations that are not playing for easy cue and non stop performance play
- Save patterns to SD memory for easy recall on power cycle
- No-stop loading from memory
- Easy view memory previews lets you see a pattern before loading from memory.
- SD allows for easy update as well as easy back up / file transfer from unit to unit
- FX / Fills for instant / momentary variation
- 2 assignable inputs for external CV control
- Tap in patterns with quantized recording with the buttons or external source
- Quick copy / paste / clear functions
- Internal clock with Swing
- dedicated reset output
- MIDI Preset mode lets you send MIDI messages to other modules on the Doepfer CV bus. (for use with WMD SSM, Malekko Voltage Block, and more)
- Random Pattern Generation
- Probability per step and group probability functions
- Burst per step for ratchet / roll sounds
- Custom Fill Patterns for instant fills
- Trigger Mutes
- Step looping
- Manual gates
- So much more!
- Width: 36HP (182.75mm)
- Height: Eurorack 3U (128.5mm Panel, 112mm PCB behind panel)
- Depth Including Cables: 31mm
- 16 pin Eurorack standard power cable
- 90 Degree, Low Profile Connection
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Do not connect power to expansion headers.
- Typical Power Consumption: +12V: 180mA, -12V: 0mA
- Maximum Power Consumption: +12V: 240mA, -12V: 0mA
- Start Up Time: 2.5 Seconds to splash screen, 6 seconds total
- Inrush Current: 50mA
- CLOCK IN, RESET IN: 100kΩ Impedance, Logic High, Schmitt Trigger, 2.2V Threshold
- ASSGN1 IN, ASSGN2 IN: 124kΩ Impedance, 0V to 5V Analog
- SyncBus normals to CLOCK IN, RESET IN jacks
- USB Mini: for catastrophic bootloader reinstallation, not expected to be used
- Norm/USB switch must be set to Norm for normal operation
- EXP (x2): Proprietary Expansion/Chain connector, 8 pins IDC
- Must have EXP TERM on either header if unused
- Must have EXP TERM (x2) at both ends of chain if used
- Select Bus: 47kΩ Input Impedance, Buffered, Active Low. 3.3V and 5V compatible. Software Selectable.
- Channel Outputs 1-16: 470Ω Impedance, 0V or 10V Logic High.
- Channels are simultaneously updated
- Channel LEDs reflect real-time output state
- CLOCK OUT, RESET OUT: 470Ω Impedance, 0V or 10V Logic High.
- Select Bus: 50Ω Output Impedance, Active Low, 47kΩ Pull Up.
- 3.3V and 5V compatible. Software Selectable inbound.
- RoHS, CE, & WEEE Compliant
- Made with Lead Free solder and processes.
- No animals were harmed in the making of Metron.
Every WMD product is warrantied for 12 months after purchase, but please contact us if you ever have problems. We will take care of you.