- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output neodymium capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Lockable on/off switch
- XLR security lock
- Ergonomically designed heavy duty all-metal body
- Low handling noise
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
With rock-solid build quality and a high-power neodymium capsule, the RØDE M1-S switchable live dynamic microphone is designed to provide the very best performance, night after night. Its durability is backed-up by a ten year warranty, following registration of purchase.
The M1's ergonomically designed all-metal body is engineered for maximum comfort when used as a handheld microphone. It feels robust, solid and perfectly balanced without being heavy, and handling noise is almost completely eliminated by the microphone's internal design.
Featuring a warm response that is incredibly defined for a dynamic microphone, the M1's smooth character and defined clarity offer incredible performance as a live vocal microphone. A tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimises spill and feedback.
The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists, engineers and presenters that prefer control while on stage. A flush-mounted lock ensures the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
For additional security the M1-S features an XLR lock that can be used to fix the microphone to the cable.
Renowned as one of the industry's best live vocal microphones, the M1 is an equally strong performer on guitar amplifiers as well as kick drum, snare drum, toms and percussion.
- Acoustic Principle Dynamic
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance 320Ω
- Sensitivity -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight 360.00g
- Dimensions 171.00mmH x 51.50mmW x 51.50mmD
- Warranty 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration