A three-way crossover under voltage control. Two four-pole state variable filters in series allow an input signal to be split into three non-overlapping bands, while the fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley slopes provide ideal band separation. And because both filters are full range, the bandwidths are arbitrary, not range-restricted.
• 24dB/oct filter slopes
• Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley response curve
• 20hz-20khz range for both filters
• Individual CV inputs for both crossover points
• Inverting attenuators on CV inputs
• "L/M CV" input normalled to "M/H CV" input
• Exponential CV response